MULTILINGUAL INTERPRETER & TRANSLATOR
"Renowned for her professionalism and personality Natalia has built a reputation she continously exceeds"
- U.S. State Department Contract Conference Interpreter Portuguese/English
- International Monetary Fund-IMF
- Inter American Development Bank IADB
- World Health Organization
- World Bank
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention-CDC
- US Trade and Development Agency
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
AIIC-Association Internationale des Interprètes de Conférence, ATA American Translators Association, NAJIT-National Association of Judicial Interpreters.
2011 AALS/AAIT Award for Excellence in Professional Ethics.
Master of Sciences in Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, 2003
Master of Law, International Affairs & Diplomacy, Federal University of Santa Catarina (Brazil), 1993
Bachelor's of Law Degree, Catholic University of Petrópolis (Brazil), 1987
AIIC: Tenth Legal Symposium on Humanitarian Law, The Hague, Netherlands, 2016
AIIC: Working into English B from Portuguese, Catholic University of
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2015
Spanish Interpretation Course, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2014
Cambridge Course on Conference Interpretation, United Kingdom, 2011